• Push Notifications
    Convert
    over 95% of your visitors
    to sales
    With Noteefi you can connect with and influence
    your non-converting users.

Why noteefi?

Browser Notifications

Generate sales from non-converting users

No site can convert more than 5% of its traffic. With Noteefi, you can now target the remaining 95% with push notifications.

Chrome Push Notification

Increase revenue from converting users

Get your users to buy more and frequently. Retain users and increase their life-time value.

Web Push Notification

Build cost-effective reach and frequency

Communicate with your users in real-time even when they are not on your site.

Features

  • Track user behavior

    Target users selectively basis their location in the purchase lifecycle.

  • Customize communication

    With Noteefi you can increase the impact of your notifications by adding images, sending multiple call-to-action an timing your messages.

  • Reporting & Analytics

    Track your campaign performance with extensive insights that capture real-time click and conversion metric.

Pricing

FREE

$ 0 Monthly
  • 5 Campaigns
  • 1 Websites
  • Welcome Push Notification
  • Desktop Website Push Notification
  • Mobile/Tablet Website Push Notification
  • upto 2500 Subscribers

NEWBIE

$ 30 Monthly
  • Included all features of FREE plan
  • Unlimited Campaigns
  • Customized Subdomain
  • Survey
  • Schedule
  • Visuals & Emojis
  • Multiple Language
  • 4 Subscriptions Template
  • Audience Segmentation
  • Country Segmentation
  • 2.5k - 25k Subscribers

ELITE

$ 75 Monthly
  • Included all features of NEWBIE plan
  • 2 Websites
  • Remove powered-by
  • Native Browser Opt-Ins(HTTPS)
  • 8 Subscriptions Template
  • City Segmentation
  • 25k - 100k Subscribers

Pioneer

$ 100 Monthly
  • Included all features of ELITE plan
  • 5 Websites
  • ISP Segmentation
  • 100k and above Subscribers

Contact

Information

Noteefi | Delhi
1st Floor, L-29,
Outer Circle, Connaught Place ,
New Delhi - 110001